How to Use User Research to Design the Best Products and Services
User research has become exceedingly popular over recent years. Companies big and small, established and start-up, are now conducting their own user research. But why is this happening now and how does research improve products and services?
In this Master Class, experts in behavioral science, Susan and Guthrie Weinschenk, will demonstrate how user research can be used to create the best products and services.
- The myths and realities about user research.
- The different types of user research and when to use each.
- How to leverage user research to improve the design of products and services.
- Who should be doing user research.
- What organizations need user research the most.
This Master Class is for anyone who is interested in user research and want to enhance their research skills.
Even if you can't attend the webinar live, register to get access to a recording that you can watch anytime afterwards!
04:00 PM (UTC +00:00)